Global provider of polypropylene fibres
Danish Fibres A/S is a global provider of specialist polypropylene fibre products. Our goal is to offer polypropylene fibres of the highest quality – and always at a competitive price.
With a fast and flexible production line, we are able to produce polypropylene fibres for a wide range of purposes, including:
- Concrete reinforcement and crack control
- Fire protection of tunnels
- Effective water and air filtration
- Paper enhancement
- Stabilisation of soil in sports grounds
- … and much more
Building on more than 30 years’ experience, we offer extensive know-how and the highest level of quality in production. Thus, we have a proven track record of supplying construction fibres for some of the world’s leading architectural and infrastructural projects. To name a few:
- Heathrow Airport (London, UK)
- National Museum of Quatar (Doha, the State of Quatar)
- Turning Torso (Malmö, Sweden)
- The Channel Tunnel Rail Link (UK and France)
- The Petronas Towers (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
High-performance polypropylene fibres for concrete reinforcement – providing crack control, tensile strength and fire protection.